Contact Gale Family Library
Before sending us a reference question, please check our research self-help page. If your question is not answered on that page, use the email form below to contact us.
In addition, if your question is about:
- Appointments, new or existing: Call 651-259-3300, rather than emailing.
- Donating materials to the collection: See the donate to MNHS collections page.
- Services: We are unable to do in-depth research via email, but offer a variety of research services. (Note: Not all services are currently available--including State Hospital, Prison, and Orphanage Records–but we are working to restore them as soon as possible.)
- Research, reference or general questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-259-3300.
- Legal or emergency deadlines: Indicate the nature and date in the subject line below. For example: “Lawsuit, Deadline July 1.” We will do our best but cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet specific deadlines.