Northern Lights: The Stories of Minnesota's Past
Features and curriculum components
- Meets sixth grade Minnesota Studies social studies standards
- Vetted by content experts, historians, and teachers
- Components include:
- Interactive eBook for browsers and app (student and teacher licenses)
- Editable, digital workbook files
- Print Student Edition
- Print Annotated Teacher's Edition + Workbook (two-book set)
- Minnesota Maps Poster Set
Sales and service contact
Jen Cadwell-Vaughan, Manager of Teacher Education and Curriculum Development | Minnesota Historical Society | firstname.lastname@example.org | 651-259-3432
Interactive eBook tips and support
Instructional tutorials for web browser and app access, trouble-shooting tips, and support for using the Interactive eBook.
Additional resources by chapter
Enrich your Minnesota Studies instruction with resources, organized by Northern Lights chapters. Find books, videos, web sites and more.
Deepen your understanding, share ideas, and get support for teaching with Northern Lights.